Why won’t my Document Tabs appear in CaseWare / CaseView?
Article ID: 40 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 1:28 AM
CaseWare Working Papers
In CaseWare Working Papers, the Document Tabs feature is activated by default.
However these can be turned off can be turned off through the following options:
- From the Tools tab, select Options to display the ’Options’ dialog.
- From the ’Properties’ menu select General.
- Tick Show Document Tabs to display the tabs (deselect if you want to turn them off).
In CaseView, the Document Tabs feature is activated by default.
However this can be turned off or deactivated if following options have been selected:
- From the Tools tab, click on Options to display the ’Applications Options’ dialog box.
- Ensure the following selections are chosen:
- Untick Multiple Document Windows.
- Tick Show Document Tabs.
Note: If Mulitple Document Windows is selected, the "Document Tabs" will not display in CaseView (regardless of whether Show Document Tabs is ticked).
There are no attachments for this article.
How do I undo a checked-out file?
Viewed 1119 times since Tue, Dec 29, 2015